In a new video from the team at FastCap they demonstrate what real Kaizen is all about.
There are so many great lessons in this video including:
- Make improvement in the Gemba (actual place).
- Importance of collecting data (stop watch) along the way.
- Some improvements don't work the way you expect but you still learn from them.
- If your improvement is not successful keep trying.
- Try other peoples ideas even if you think they might not work.
- People on the outside often see things you can't see.
- Importance of a knowledge coach (Paul Akers) to guide and encourage the team to keep improving. Notice he never solves the problem for the team but challenges them to think about what is happening.
- Making improvement is invigorating and rewarding.
- Seconds matter.
Stay connect to A Lean Journey on our Facebook page or LinkedIn group.
Follow me on Twitter or connect with me on Linkedin.
You can also subscribe to this feed or email to stay updated on all posts.