One of the things I am so found of in the Lean community is the general wiliness to share with each other. I have learned some much from my very experienced colleagues since I have been an active contributor. Every month I roundup the best Lean related posts and articles I found particularly valuable from these fellow bloggers. Each one has their own story and opinions and I want to share those with you in a new series I am calling the Meet-up.
The goal of Meet-up is provide you an opportunity to meet some other influential voices in the Lean community. I will ask these authors a series of questions:
- Who are you and what do you do?
- How and when did you learn Lean?
- How and why did you start blogging or writing about Lean?
- What does Lean mean to you?
- What is the biggest myth or misconception of Lean?
- What is your current Lean passion, project, or initiative?
Stay tuned for the first Meet-up tomorrow.