Why do people succeed? Is it because they're smart, or are they just lucky? Analyst Richard St. John condenses 7 years of research and 500 interviews into 8 common traits of successful people.
After analyzing everything he’d learned, he came up with these eight traits:
- Passion: Love what you do.
- Work: Really hard.
- Focus: On one thing, not everything.
- Push: And keep on pushing yourself.
- Ideas: Come up with some good ones.
- Improve: Keep improving yourself and what you do.
- Serve: Serve others something of value.
- Persist: Because there is no overnight success.
These are the traits that are great if you have them, but should be sought after if you don't. Success doesn't come easy, but when you know what you're aiming for, taking the shot is much simpler.