- Lean Quote: It's About The Journey and Sometimes It Starts With Failure is about the importance of learning from failure.
- Lean, What's in a Name From Those Who Label It is a video from Willington Nameplate highlighting their Lean journey.
- Guest Post: What Could Be Easier? The 4 Step Deming Cycle is by Christian Paulsen and he talks about using PDCA to solve problems.
- Guest Post: How Does Your Hospital Give Excellent Service? is from Brian Buck about using Lean in healthcare to add value to service..
- Common Myths of Bottlenecks dispels 5 myths of dealing with bottlenecks and how to recognize them .
- Book Review: Building a Lean Fulfillment Stream was a review I did on LEI's latest supply chain workbook.
- In Search of Lost Time provides a strategy using the acronym SPACER to improve your meeting efficiency.
- Doofus and Leanie - A Lean Style Cartoon uncovered a cartoon series by Mark Graban on Lean Thinking.