- Guest Post: Second Try at My Personal Kanban is by Matt Wrye on his personal kanban system for personal productivity.
- Guest Post: Lean Sales and Marketing – Not without a new Toolset! is from Joe Dager on some improvement methods for Lean Sales and Marketing.
- Guest Post: It’s Better Than Stuffing Your Ears With Wax is about Dan Markovitz's personal kanban system which incorporates reoccurring tasks like email.
- Guest Lean Quote: Root Causes Should Make Solutions Clear is about finding clear solutions with PDCA to determine the root cause, written by Christian Paulsen.
- Do You Know How to Handle Your Constraint? defines 10 principles for managing a constraint.
- Good Advice for Anytime is about an interview in which Tom Peters explains what you can do to deal with tough times.
- Lean Quote, July 16, 2010: Leadership covers the characteristics that make-up leadership.
- Stop Fighting Fires explains the difference between a fire fighting culture and a problem solving culture.
- How to Save Time with Email provides several strategies for dealing with email so it doesn't kill productivity.